2 Door asymmetrical half boot Car Cage
Our universal dog cages offer an affordable, high-quality alternative to car crates provided by car dealerships.
This crate is designed to leave approximately half the boot available for other items and is available in two such sizes. For this model the angle of slope is approximately 80 degrees.
- Designed to take up just one half of the boot width, but all of the depth with a sloping front. These dog cages offer ideal space for a single dog.
- Easy to assemble and fold flat for easy transportation
- Strong and robust, constructed of steel
- Black powder coated
- Ideal to take on trips and use as overnight accommodation for the dog
The crates have a door on the sloping front and one on the less sloped back, which can be used as an escape hatch.
Our high-quality, washable vet bed to fit is available to purchase here:
Two available sizes (all cages supplied with plastic tray):
height - length - width - roof depth
GYC 03 dimensions- 57cm x 78cm x 49cm x 47cm
22.5" x 30.5" x 19" x 18.5" - floor to door measurement = 12.5cm 5"
GYC 04 dimensions- 65.5cm x 93cm x 57cm x 55cm
25.5" x 36.5" x 22.5" x 21.5"- floor to door measurement = 12.8cm 5"
Outer framing- 4mm wire gauge
Inner framing- 3mm wire gauge
- Prices include mainland delivery, excluding Highlands and Ireland. Please call us on 01760726340 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Very pleased with the product which arrived in good time. Unfolds and refolds easily and the carry handle makes it like a suitcase should you want to use it inside as well as in the car. We were able to fit the bigger size easily in our Kia Sorento. Not much noise from the crate when travelling which was pleasing. Plenty of room of our Labrador to sit up and turn around. My advice would be to draw yourself a diagram of the crate with the dimensions and measure twice (including with the boot lid shut) to make sure it will fit in your model of vehicle.”
- “Well priced, robust and easy to assemble. The service was prompt, professional and competent. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.”