The benefits of an elevated dog bed
- Dogs love them
- The shed hair falls through the fabric
- Dust from muddy coats falls through the fabric
- A raised dog bed is easy to clean around
- It is very light and easy to lift
- Damp dogs dry off fast on a raised mesh fabric bed
- Elevated beds are really resistant to chewing
- Elevated dog beds are strong
- Elevated dog beds keep dogs cool
The Henry Wagg raised bed -
Tubular steel design for strength and durability
Wooden base for strength and comfort.
Provides a comfortable sleeping position and can also provide much needed support for dogs with back and joint problems or those recovering from surgery.
Easy to clean in and around the bed which improves hygiene and is a must for dogs or parents who suffer from allergies or skin complaints.
Woven fabric cover does not absorb moisture from the dog and with a quick drying surface eliminates the build-up of bacteria, reducing odour and keeping your dog’s bed fresh.
• A wooden insert provides support for your dog’s back & hips
• The cover can be easily removed & replaced for washing
• Replacement covers available
• Bed design allows for easy access for cleaning the floor under & around the bed
• The elevated sleeping position & side wall panels help keep your dog clear of cold drafts
Available in 3 sizes
Small Assembled Size: 51 x 40 x 30 cm Sleeping Area 51 x 34cm Suitable for dogs up to 10kg
Medium Colour: Grey/Black Assembled Size: 71 x 57 x 30 cm Sleeping Area 65 x 51cm Suitable for dogs up to 15kg
Large Colour: Grey/Black Assembled Size: 86 x 76 x 30cm Sleeping area: 80 x 66cm For dogs up to 35 kg