We wanted a robust heavy duty flat roof cabin, with a hard wearing easy to clean floor, an internal draft excluder and anti chew strips.
Available for collection (by time slot) or to be shipped with orders for dog run panels. If you wish to order separately, contact the office.
- Easy to assemble dog cabins with Aluminium Edging and Antichew surrounds.
- Swiss Krono treated longboard OSB wooden floor.
- Made from 11mm thick Spruce wood tongue & groove and high quality roofing felt
- Treated with EN71 wood impregant . Full diagrams and instructions provided.
- Available in a range of sizes. * all sizes measured to the widest point*
|Colour||Exterior Size (cm)||Interior Size (cm)||Hatch Size (cm)||Weight (kg)||Box Dimensions (cm)|
|Cabin 1||Grey||86 x 66.5 x 66 (h)||53 x 75.5 x 40.5 (h)||24.5 x 31.5||21||89.5 x 71 x 20.5|
|Cabin 2||Brown||107.5 x 77.5 x 73 (h)||64.5 x 97.5 x 49 (h)||27 x 40.5||34||111 x 83 x 21.5|
|Cabin 3||Brown||118 x 85 x 86 (h)||108.5 x 72.5 x 55 (h)||49 x 29||43||121.5 x 89.5 x 21.5|
|Cabin 4||Brown||148.5 x 102.5 x 92 (h)||89.5 x 138 x 68 (h)||36 x 58||71||152.5 x 109 x 22.5|
|Cabin 5||Brown||171 x 116.5 x 112 (h)||103 x 161 x 88 (h)||45 x 77||91||173.5 x 120.5 x 22|
- bite bits
- delivery guy
- wood panel
Your service is wonderful, delivery guy was lovely and friendly and very helpful. The cabin good quality but the floor and partition is chipboard not solid wood panel so I was disappointed with that. The metal anti bite bits are the reason I got this for my chewer but they need to be less sharp on the corners, I think he will cut himself and I cut my finger. The lid needs a bigger metal strip to cover the underside of lip he has chewed it first day x