100% Natural Supplement for Racing Pigeons
(Oak and clove extracts)
Strongly recommended for Young Birds -simply add to drinking water.
COLICAO is a liquid product based on tannin extract from oak.
Tannin is a local astringent and an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-diarrhoeal agent - as a result of its ability to bind proteins and isolate toxins and bacteria from intestine mucous membrane.
- The structure formed by tannin protects an organism from dehydration.
- Tannin reacts with bacterial cell walls, which makes bacterial reproduction impossible.
- The anti-diarrhoeic effect of tannin is reliable and fast.
- Tannin is supported in COLICAO by Eugenol, the main constituent of clove extract, which has strong bactericidal, fungicidal and protozoacidal effects.
- Alleviates flatulence and stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Acts as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent in the urinary tract.
- Protects and regenerates hepatic tissues - thanks to its strong anti-oxidizing action.
Add to drinking water: 1 ml per 1 litre of drinking water
For example- 1 tablespoon (7-8 ml) per 7 litres of drinking water for 7 days, minimum.
COLICAO can be administered for a few months non-stop to young pigeons, especially in the racing season, after vaccinations and any other critical moments of breeding.
- Prices include mainland delivery, excluding Highlands and Ireland. Please call us on 01760726340 or email us at email@example.com
All goods supplied by us are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty. Where we offer an extended lifetime guarantee this is a guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship for the expected life of a product.
NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION OR USE