General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What is GDPR?
The new General Data Protection Regulations come into force across the EU on the 25th May 2018. The regulation is an EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of data outside the EU. The GDPR aims primarily to give control back to citizens and residents over their personal data, minimise and restrict access to personal information.
How do we use your information?
The personal information we hold on your behalf was supplied to us by way of online order, telephone call, email, trade shows, account application form, or letter subject to any subsequent amendments made at your request. These details are held electronically on our secure CRM and secure website.
The personal information we hold about you is as follows:
- Name(s) including titles and or position
- Business name
- Contact information – address or addresses, emails, telephone numbers, website home page address and social media contact information.
- Payment information and transactions (only dates paid, payment type)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and sales history
Doghealth Limited will only use the above information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- Sending customer invoices, statements, quotations, delivery information and general order processing.
- Payments and credit verification.
- Promotional emails and physical post about new products, special offers, loyalty points or other information which we think will be of interest (and only if you have agreed to being contacted).
If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent to receive sales and advertising information, please contact us and appropriate action will be taken.