NEW! Marine Phytoplankton Capsules
Superfood health supplement
Phytoplankton are microscopic marine algae. A powerful natural health supplement containing rich in over 100 essential nutrients, farmed in deep pure seawater from a sustainable source.
Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten free! There are no added bulking agents capsules are 100% natural.
Can be given to either cats or dogs, please follow dosage instructions bellow:
- Dogs up to 10kg add 1 tablet daily to food.
- Dogs over 10k add 2 tablets daily to food.
Marine Phytoplankton is easily one of the most effective supplements when compared to other health supplements as it can actually be properly absorbed by the body. Some of the benefits include:
- SKIN: Helps improve the condition of the skin and prevent flaky dry skin.
- MOOD: Eases symptoms of stress and Anxiety
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: Increases CD3 booster cells
- DETOXICATION: Supports the body’s detoxication pathways
- CARDIAC HEALTH: Supports the heart via high levels of antioxidants and Omega 3.
- ENERGY: Improves energy levels
- PAIN RELIEF: Anti inflammatory and pain relief.
- EYE HEALTH: Excellent for eye health due to high levels of beta-carotene
- BLOOD SUGAR: Promotes even blood sugar levels.
- Amino Acids – Phytoplankton contains the 9 amino acids the body cannot make.
- Vitamins – A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C and D
- Minerals – All 72 trace minerals in one of the highest levels of any known food
- Chlorophyll (type A)
- Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (Eicosapentaenoic omega 3 essential fatty acids) Highest plant source of the long-chain, omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA & DHA docosahexaenoic acid, which are harder to find and much more less prevalent than the short-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Astaxanthin, Canthaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Beta- carotene – powerful antioxidant carotenoids
- Complete protein
- Best plant source of DHA
- Micronutrients and Electrolytes
- Alkalises System – Phytoplankton nutrients are pH 8-8.5 and highly alkaline
- Source of Glyconutrients which play an important role in good cell-to-cell communication
Microscopic Marine Algae.
Plankton blooms as seen from space off the coast of New Zealand